Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unit 2/Week 2 - Personal Narratives

ELA10C2 - The student can understand (and demonstrate) the proper application of manuscript form, and that different forms of writing require diferent formats, and are composed in different ways/by different means. You should:

- Produce works of writing that reflect the appropriate format as described by manuscript form.
- Produce work that is readable, and contains correct spelling, usage of grammar, and application of punctuation rules.
- Reflect the requirements of manuscript form in works, i.e. pagination, spacing, and margins, and integration of source material with appropriate citations.
- Include a "works cited" and bibliography when needed.

I feel that I have met these standards long ago, because I have been writing for my whole life. I have always been good at spelling, however at times certian grammar and punctuation rules can sometimes cause me to slip up. Fortunately, I have managed to overcome many of those during this unit. Furthermore, I have known of "manuscript form" for many years, since it has always been the required format in which documents and writings are published for a formal purpose (i.e. schoolwork).

No comments:

Post a Comment